So here we are, another year down the road. I figured that I would make a list of my “Must Do’s” for 2015; a simple list of things that I, and maybe you, should remember to do this year to make it more kick ass than last year (hopefully). So here it goes:
- Fuck All The Bullshit! – Remember that, in all reality, no one else or their opinions matter except for yours and your loved ones, so don’t let anyone ruin your day.
- Separate Work and Life – Work is the place where we get paid to pretend to be someone else and home is where no one will pay us to be ourselves, leave it that way.
- Eat, Eat, Eat! – Food is important in all situations so eat well always.
- Love Like a Saint, Fuck Like a Porn Star – Intimacy is important so cuddle and hug and hold hands and fuck like bunnies.
- No Make-up – I’ve always hated make-up for the simple fact that it’s fake, so be yourself and go a few days without it, it might just change your entire perspective.
- You’re Not Perfect – But then again, no one is and that rocks so embrace it.
- Be Cheap – Nothing feels better than having the will power to not buy something that you don’t need, save it for a rainy day.
- Say Bad Words – Sometimes a shitty day can be turned around just by yelling ‘fuck’ as loud as possible.
- Fuck Haters – I hate the word ‘hater’ but here it works. Don’t keep shitty people around if there’s no need for them.
- Express Yourself – If you’re mad, let everyone and anyone know; that whole ‘keep it to yourself’ crap is why housewives drink and middle-aged men get brain tumors.
- If It Can’t be Done Naked, It Shouldn’t Be Done – We came into this world naked and nudity is awesome; ’nuff said.
- Get Off Facebook – If you’ve never had coffee with someone face to face then they aren’t your friend, get over it.
- Plan, Plan, Plan – The only bad plan is no plan at all.
- Speak Your Mind – Say what you mean and mean what you say even if it hurts another’s feelings, that’s what makes us human.
- Educate Yourself – If you’re not learning in all aspects of life, you’ve become useless. and finally
- Make Yourself Heard – If you think no one is listening, scream it louder. We all matter to someone even if we don’t realize it and eventually someone will listen.
So here is my list of “Must Do’s” for 2015. I think that if I follow these simple rules (although not all are really rules, more like suggestions) then my life will be even better than it already is and maybe some of these rules can work for you too.
Thanks to all my followers and everyone who reads my blog. I appreciate all the support and love and can’t wait to begin 2015 with all of you.
And in case anyone is curious, my New Year’s Resolution for 2015 is … Drink more RedBull, Shoot more Guns, and Kill more Zombies!
Happy New Year!